Working, cooperative and able to adapt quickly in a demanding work environment. Social, professional and patient-centered approach to the provision of health services. Board Member the Pancyprian Association of Registered chiropodists and Fit Feet Clinical Director of Special Olympics Cyprus.
September 2009 – July 2012: Graduate podiatry, BSc (Hons) Podiatry at the University of Brighton in the UK.
September 2002 – June 2005: Secondary education at the Lyceum Makariou Larnaca. Key study topics include Biology, Chemistry and Computer Science.
September 2014 – Today: Clinical Director (Clinical Director) of the Fit Feet program of Special Olympics Cyprus.
May 2013 – Today: Proprietary podiatrist – podiatry center in the center of Larnaca.
June 2011 – August 2011: CTC Ari Airports LTD (Larnaca International Airport). Sales associate.
July 2012: Hospital lepers Lalgadh, Nepal. Participation in the mission as a member of the Volunteer Doctors Cyprus. Georgia Liopetriti; Gordian knot 13 Aktaion 3 Apt. 4; 6045 Larnaca Tel. 24-256595, 99-938587 · firstname.lastname@example.org www.liopetritipodiatry.com FB: Liopetriti Podiatry
October 2009 – June 2012: Internship at the University Hospital Leaf of University of Brighton throughout the course of study, but also in various hospitals on topics such as:
- home care and home visits
- rehabilitation centers (Newhaven Rehabilitation Centre)
- clinical diabetic foot (King’s College Hospital, London)
- clinical wound care clinics refmatopathon (Eastbourne District General Hospital)
- Clinical biomechanics clinical risk
- clinical surgery minor nail.
Fluent command of English both written as well as verbal level. English diploma holder with GCSE Grade B (2002).
Diploma ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence). Excellent use of computers and Microsoft Office programs.
Professional organizations / clubs:
Board Member the Pancyprian Association of Registered chiropodist – podiatrist Association United. Kingdom (The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists)
Association of Health Professionals for Rehabilitation Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Diseases Cyprus (Cosmos – Rheuma +)
Volunteer Doctors Cyprus
Movement citizens Larnaca in action – LarnacAc
Special Olympics Cyprus
- Paramedical staff in the London marathon – April 2012.
- Send Volunteer Doctors Cyprus to Nepal, Nepal Leprosy Trust – July 2012.
- Presentation of information events and awareness for diabetes and rheumatism – October 2013.
- Examinations preventive medicine, one-day free trials of patients – November 2013.
- World Diabetes Day 2014, free examination of patients with diabetes – November 2013.
- Paramedics marathon Limassol – March 2014.
- Participation in fire prevention program fire brigade “Hephaestus” – June to August 2014.
- Special Olympics 2014 – Antwerp. Voluntary participation in the Healthy Athletes program of Special Olympic – September 2014.
Seminars – Academic activity
The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists Annual Conference – October 2010. University of Brighton NHS Reforms, Equality and diversity, Sustainability sessions – MARCH 2011.
University of Brighton The Faculty of Health and Social Science Student Inter Professional Practice Conference – February 2012.
University of Brighton Introduction to Electrosurgery – March 2012. – University of Brighton NHS Protect, Current Issues in Infection Control, Common Skin Infections – May 2012.
The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists Annual Conference October 2012
BLS / AED Provider course – May 2013.
The Cypriot Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists Annual CPD on The high risk foot, Podopaediatrics, Sports Biomechanics and Injuries and Local Anaesthesia – Noemvrios 2013
Scientronics Wound management education workshop – January 2014.