Name: Kalykaki Emm. Catherine
Place of birth: Brisbane – Australia
Contact numbers: 2810 334248 (Diversion)
- Graduate University podiatry (Queensland University of Technology (QUT), – Bachelor of Health Science (Podiatry), Vrisvani- Australia.
- Basic marketing knowledge, (One year scholarship at Griffith University for Introduction to Marketing).
- Excellent knowledge of English (mother tongue).
- Certified knowledge of first aid (Australian Wide First Aid) renewal every year since 2009.
- Seminar on Strategic Healthcare Lower Limb Update that includes the following modules: Paediatric Orthopaedics, Emergency Sports Medicine & the Knee, Low Tone & Hypermobility, Musculoskeletal Medicine, Hyperbaric Wound Care, Diabetic Education, Biomechanics & Gait.
- Seminar on Foot Mobilization Techniques (FMT) by Ted Jedynak
- Seminar on Various pathological treatments with Myofascial Release Technique with Aaron Wholohan
- Seminar of Dr Richard Bouche on Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Tibial Fasciitis).
- Seminar on Lower Limb Compartment Syndrome exists? By Peter Bruckener
- Seminar on Diabetic Neuropathy Screening tools: an update on new tools to Ainslie Davies
- Continuous Speeches in various centers of Crete enimeronontas what the Podiatry, cure diseases and general tips for foot health.
- Invited to TV CRETA to show “Along with Love”:
- February = What is Podiatry?
- March = What do our heels on our health?
- April = Health and children’s feet
- May = The diabetic foot
- June = Orthopedic insoles and their use in various diseases
- Practiced podiatrist centers:
- Precision plus podiatry
- Just Podiatry
- Cooparoo Podiatry Centre
- The Podiatry Centre
- Queensland Podiatry Group
- Sprenger Podiatry.
Internship Prince Charles Hospital and Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital – Brisbane Australia).
Participation in clinical research (Foot Disease in Inpatients Study at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital) as a data collector assistant.
Volunteer work includes information on schools (Kelvin Grove, Queensland, Australia) and podiatry examinations economically weak groups (Kelvin Grove, Queensland, Australia).
Professional experience 6 years in anatomical footwear sales (Footgear, Rubi Shoes, Suna Shoes – Brisbane, Queensland, Australia).
- Australian Podiatry Association (APodA) – POD0001854882
- Australian Podiatry Council (APodC)
- H.P.R.A. – 3334505781
- Strategic Healthcare
- Association podiatrist – podiatry Greece.